Like James Brown said, “Can I get some help?”
A completely different kind of DJ organization, DJ D-Mac & Associates are in search of new support team members to provide weekend assistance—primarily Saturdays, but with the occasional Friday and Sunday—at private events (weddings and corporate affairs). Our associate DJs need an outgoing helping hand with gear set-up/breakdown, and all items in-between. Typical day runs 3 pm ’til 1 am, depending on start and end time of the event.
The job’s complete responsibilities include:
- gear loading and unloading (some heavy lifting involved)
- equipment set-up and sound checking
- day-of interfacing with event managers and planners
- intercepting and fielding music requests (allowing the DJ to do his job of rocking the party)
- some photography to document the event
DJ experience not necessary, but we do expect the following:
- a passion for music and entertaining
- attention to detail
- punctuality & dependability
- professional appearance (business attire)
- professional, friendly attitude
- must own transportation
- digital photography
- sound engineering experience
- experience with the Word Press platform
We need help starting this Saturday and every Saturday. Please get in touch with us for more details!
I’m friendly, professional, and ready to get on board!
[contact-form-7 id=”13363″ title=”support team contact form”]