What we do (and what we don’t do) at corporate events
What We Do | Audio-Visual Services | Lighting Design | FAQs | Corporate Client List
- We will show up on time.
- We will provide the highest quality audio and lighting.
- We will be dressed appropriately for the event (typically a suit).
- We will play music that is not only great, but pitch perfect for your event, start to finish.
- We will play music at the right volume; quietly when it needs to be in the background, loud when it needs to make people dance.
- We will pay close attention to the playlist you gave us.
- We will pay close attention to the dance floor and read your crowd.
- We will play the songs you love.
- We will play the songs you forgot you loved.
- We will play the songs you didn’t know you loved.
- We will mix and blend songs in fun, unexpected ways.
- We will whip your dance floor into a frenzy.
- We will make you sweat.
- We will make everyone ask, “where’d you find these guys?”
- We will help you make your event awesome.
- We will make you sad when it is over.
- We will set a new standard.
Here’s what we’ll do at your corporate event:
- We won’t rock the mic all night long and embarrass you or ourselves.
- We won’t hog the spotlight.
- We won’t play any songs you asked us not to play.
- We won’t play games.
- We won’t lead line dances.
- We won’t use silly props.
- We won’t dress in ‘creative black tie’ (corny) and front like it is 1987 (you know what we mean).
- We won’t play too loudly when background music is called for.
- We won’t play too loudly when dance music is called for.
- We won’t play music that is “too clubby.”
- We won’t play anything inappropriate.
- We won’t offend your guests.
Here’s what we won’t do at your corporate event:
One thought on “What We Do”
Comments are closed.