Prices and rates for our wedding packages
Lucy & Paul [image courtesy Renee Michelle Photography]
What We Do | LGBT Weddings | Lighting Design | Photo Booths | FAQs | Where We’ve Played | Testimonials | Rates | Top Wedding Songs
Everyone deserves the opportunity to source vendors that match their needs and budget. So we encourage our prospective clients to explore the wedding vendor market to compare rates and services offered. With an area average of $2250.00* for entertainment in the Metro DC area, we offer exceptional services at competitive rates. That said, you may find cheaper, but you won’t find better.
- a single system set up for up to 250 guests
- travel within 65 miles of event destination
- all music research/purchases (if we don’t have it, we’ll get it, at no additional cost to you)
- 3 professional custom song edits (need a shorter first dance, but want something more sophisticated than a nerve-wracking fade-out halfway into the song? No problem, we’ll create a smooth custom edit and send it to you long before your wedding day)
- the entirety of the event, as scheduled (we do not have an hourly rate)
- access to our easy-to-use event management and planning system, Basecamp
- the security and confidence of our own emergency DJ backup system
We have set prices for our standard wedding packages, including:
|DJ||Typical Starting Rate (reception only)*|
For couples planning smaller-scale events (less than 100 guests), ask us about our special budget reception-only package priced at just $1000.00.
|Discounts (single selection; these discounts may not be combined)||Rate|
|Non-Saturday** Event (Friday/Sunday)||20% off|
|Non-Saturday** Event (Monday thru Thursday)||40% off|
|Active Military (at least half the couple is currently enlisted)||15% off|
*Additional equipment needs (ex. an extra vocal PA for the officiant at your ceremony or an additional sound system for a cocktail hour in a separate room from the reception) are covered in an array of event packages.
Please contact us directly for our rate sheet.
- standard vehicle mileage
- overnight accommodations
With any travel to destinations 65-250 miles away from your DJ’s home base, travel charges will apply. These include:
For destinations over 250 miles away, please contact us directly for a custom quote.
- New Year’s Day (Saturday, January 1st, 2017)
- Memorial Day weekend (Friday thru Monday, May 26th – 29th, 2017)
- Fourth of July weekend (Saturday thru Tuesday, July 1st – 4th, 2017)
- Labor Day weekend (Saturday thru Monday, Sept. 2nd – Sept. 4th, 2017)
- Columbus Day (Sunday/Monday, October 8th/9th, 2017)
- Thanksgiving weekend (Wednesday – Sunday, Nov. 22nd – Nov. 26th, 2017)
- Christmas week (Saturday – Sunday, December 23rd – 30th, 2017)***
- New Year’s Eve (Sunday, December 31st, 2017)
**For events falling on or around major US holidays, full Saturday rates apply. Observed US holidays include:
***The Friday/Sunday discounted rate applies during the week following Christmas until New Year’s Eve (Tuesday – Friday, December 26th – 29th, 2017)