Where to buy it.
1. Dusty Groove – [visit site]
All sounds dusty and groovy.
2. Tunes.co.uk – [visit site]
Incredible UK-based dance music shop. Deep selection, well-thought write-ups and sound samples.
3. Rough Trade – [visit site]
The legendary UK record shop and label.
4. DJ Hut – [visit site]
DC shop specializing in hip-hop, house & downtempo.
5. Turntable Lab – [visit site]
Music, gear, media. Legendary and in all ways essential.
6. Groove Distribution – [visit site]
Get new music jazzy and soulful Chicago-based online store.
7. 33 1/3 – [visit site]
How do they sell hip-hop vinyl this cheap?!
8. Soul Seduction – [visit site]
Austrian site with deep selection of downtempo and jazzy sounds.
9. Som Records – [visit site]
DC’s best source for crate digging, owned and operated by none other than Neville C.
10. Commonwealth – [visit site]
Started in Norfolk, VA–and now in Adams Morgan, DC–Commonwealth has got the fresh street gear you crave. They carry Adidas Originals; that’s all you need to know.
11. Red Onion Records & Books – [visit site]
DC’s newest record shop. Compact, but well-stocked and friendly. Definitely found some choice vinyl here since they opened.
12. Mod Cinema – [visit site]
Online shop specializing "in rare, unreleased, and hard to find 60′s/70′s films, documentaries, tv shows, and trailers from around the globe!" Groovy movies lovingly transferred to DVD, packaged with original theatrical release art. Excellent!
13. Duchess Clothier – [visit site]
D-Mac’s favorite bespoke tailor. Also enjoyed by Nick Cave and Ian Svenonius.
14. The Mandate Press – [visit site]
D-Mac’s printer. Home of the $95 letterpress business card.